Carpet Installation - Manhattan
Carpets give any room a warm and comfy look and feel. Carpets are a luxury for your feet and they talk about your personal lifestyle and sensibility. It doesn't matter what style or color of carpet you have it always adds to your home's comfort and peace. As much as the quality and design of carpet matter so does its installation. Even if a beautiful carpet is installed badly it not only affects the interior look of your home but also becomes prone to wear and tear. If you are looking for someone to install the carpet in your home or office the right way you've reached the right place. Area Rug Clean Manhattan installs your carpets in a six-step procedure. Our method is tested and tried for long-term satisfaction. We service the entire Manhattan, Bronx and Riverdale areas.
• Our technicians install your carpets and place them in their position firmly. The carpet is installed evenly on all the floor using good quality pads. This helps to protect wrinkling or extra wear tear of your carpets. Our techniques extend the life of your carpet and save your costs for replacement or reinstallation.
• We provide our services even during the weekends or after-hour periods. You can easily schedule meetings according to your ease for your business or home flooring needs.
• We perform the installation extra carefully at the high traffic areas. This keeps them from rolling or moving away from their place in these areas. Your carpets remain firm and equally leveled despite being used extensively at these points.
• We offer extra protection to your carpets through the padding to prevent any sort of damage. The balance keeps them straight and safe from getting waved up.
• We have many carpet samples to show you and will help you with the decision if you choose so.
• We can install your new carpets within days of your order being placed.
• If need be, we will move the furniture out of the room which is being installed and put the furniture back when we’ve completed the installation.
Our 6-step carpet installation method:
Inspection of your new carpet - We analyze the type and quality of your carpet to bring the right material required for its installation. We also help you choose the right carpet for you with expert advice. There are five types of carpet based on their fiber. We can help you decide the best suited for your place according to its usability and comfort ability.
Removing the previously installed carpet - Carpet removal is another hectic task in itself. Since the carpets are unclean and full of dust and allergens our technicians use masks and protected gear to prevent getting any infection from them. The glued areas are released and the whole floor is cleaned properly to remove any sort of bad odors and carpet bits.
Padding the area - Once the floor is nicely cleaned and cleared the technicians start padding it. They analyze if the old strips are good to secure the new carpet or not. If not they use nice quality new wooden stripes to hook them throughout the carpeting area for safe installation. The old inflated pad is now replaced with a new strong pad. This gives your carpet an extra bounce and protection.
Putting the new carpet in its place - We ensure earlier that your carpet size is enough to be placed easily into the area. We use precise measurements to cut out the overlaying areas properly. This task is performed with full focus to avoid any extra cutting or wastage of carpet pieces.
Matching the carpet with seams and corners - Sometimes one piece of carpet is not enough to cover the whole area. We seam your carpets with greater precision and secure them nicely with seaming tapes. The seam cutting also requires a lot of focus so that they are exactly matching. The carpet rollers are used to straighten the carpet and the steaming iron helps perform this function more efficiently. We have got all the modern equipment required for perfect gluing and seaming of your carpets in any shape or area.
Stretching and attaching of carpet in its position - We use specially designed equipment "knee kicker" to stretch the carpet to the edges and then to attach it to the wooden installation strips. The excess pieces in the corners are trimmed off using a cutter. The carpets are fully secured by attaching them to the baseboards. The final look is re-inspected to ensure you are satisfied with the results.
Why Choose Area Rug Clean Manhattan?
• Customer Satisfaction Is Our Priority - Winning customer satisfaction has been our founding principle. We ensure your satisfaction by all means. If we ever fail to do so, we will resolve the issues you are facing.
• Easy Scheduling - We have made our scheduling process very convenient and flexible for our clients. We also provide our services in off-time or on weekends in order to meet your demands. Our team wraps up their work as quickly as possible to avoid any disturbance in your home or business activity.
• Timely Service - Our technicians are background-checked and highly professional towards their duties. We won’t waste your time ever. Our team will visit your home or office on the assigned date and time and get the job done in the assigned period.
• Committed Team - Our team responds quickly to your queries and requests. We help you choose the best home and office services suiting best to your budget.
• Advantage Over Competitors - We provide better pricing and quality services with a competitive advantage. Our technicians are equipped with the latest technology and are fully trained to operate it well. Our service is the best in the area and you will acknowledge that after availing of our services. We will match any competitors, reasonably written estimate by 15%
• Maintenance Program - We help you keep your home and office looking good and allergen-free with our carpet installation services. You can customize your home or office maintenance program by signing up with us. We provide you free reminders and bookings.
Schedule your appointment today
Need new carpets installed? Need an estimate? Book your appointment today. Feel free to contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone, email or chat. We offer free estimates. Competitive prices. Honest service. Sale! Get 20% Off Carpet Installation.